Meet Bruno and Anton! They were picked up together from a Wendy's parking lot one night, full of ticks and needing lots of help. After a short stay at the vet they are now living in a loving foster home. They are really close to each other and are probably brothers. We would love for someone with a big heart to adopt these two guys so that they can stay together. You will get twice the love in return from these two wonderful dogs!
For the Love of Strays was formed because of our undying devotion to animals such as Bruno and Anton and for our passion to help rescue homeless animals. Our small group depends on people like you who are willing to open your hearts and homes by fostering homeless pets until they can be adopted by a forever home of their own.
For the Love of Strays is supported solely by voluntary foster homes and the donations provided by others to cover necessary veterinarian expenses.
All dogs adopted through For the Love of Strays are:
- Provided a veterinary checkup;
- Treated for fleas and ticks;
- Tested for heartworms and started on heartworm medication.
Care to donate?
Here's an idea of what your donation can provide for one of our dogs:
- A $25 donation helps cover a basic vet and fecal exam.
- A $45 donation helps cover a basic exam, fecal exam, and vaccinations.
- A $60 donation helps cover a basic exam, fecal exam, vaccinations, and heartworm testing.
- A $100 donation helps to fully vet a small to medium size dog, including spay or neuter.
- A $150 donation helps to fully vet a large size dog, including spay or neuter.
Enjoy browsing our site. If you would like to know more about For the Love of Strays or any of the dogs we have available, please let us know.